Flexitec 2020 Direct Warm Roof System
This flat roof system consists of a high-performance self-adhesive vapour barrier “Technoelast VB500”, Technonicol “LogicPIR” Tissue Faced Insulation* Boards and the Res-Tec Flexitec 2020 waterproofing system. The warm roof build-up is extremely quick to install and, by eliminating the requirement for carrier layer, offers an extremely efficient design that keeps the height and weight of the system to a minimum.
The Flexitec 2020 roofing system itself is a single resin, flexible multi-surface GRP reinforced with 225g chop strand matting. The membrane is exceptionally tough and impact-resistant whilst being flexible enough to accommodate structural expansion and contraction movements. Flexitec 2020 has been fire tested to BS 476-3 Rating: (achieving F.AA) and EN 13501-5(4) (achieving BROOF(t4) and carries LABC Registered Detail approval
- One of the fastest laid Built Up Warm Roof systems with Resin curing times of 30 - 60 min
- Suits Irish weather conditions perfectly as can be laid as low as +1 degree Celsius**
- Once applied to the surface the resin is not affected by rain or moisture
- Saves the customer valuable time and money on every project.
- Anti-slip finish available for balconies and walkways.
- Approved installer network and Material Training provided
- Local and Manufacturers Technical back up available
- 20 Years Material Guarantee
*Technonicol LogicPIR glass fiber tissue faced insulation can be bonded to the VCL with Sprayfix PU Insulation Adhesive by Technonicol or mechanically fastened.
**Flexitec 2020 resin without additives can be laid at +5 degrees Celsius and with low-temperature additives as low as +1 degree Celsius.
This next generation roofing system is available to buy from Nord Roofs Ltd.
All our customers will get an expert advice, competitive pricing, wide product knowledge and exceptional customer service. We offer daily nationwide delivery service of our products across Ireland from our Dublin warehouse.
Please let us know if you have any questions or product inquiries. Call us on 01 4845199 or submit your request via Contact Page